G302 vs G402 which one to buy

Doge99

I am looking for new mouse 

My old mouse has double clicking and scroll wheel 

So my hand size is 18.3 - 18.6 cm (that is from the bottom of the palm to the middle finger) 

Main target is for FPS

And should I buy a mouse or invest in ssd like 860 evo

Going to need more info than just hand size, what grip type are you, do you want side buttons, do you have a weight preference? Price range ETC.

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

2 minutes ago, Dormant God said:

Going to need more info than just hand size, what grip type are you, do you want side buttons, do you have a weight preference? Price range ETC.

Palm and sometimes claw grip

I don't use side buttons but if available then ok

Idk about weight preference 

37$ in local currency

37 USD Euro? Pounds? Also what's your current mouse?

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

Since your Tilte is G302 vs G402 I'm guessing you're looking at Logitech mice correct? In my experince most logitech mice are a bit uncomfortable with a palm grip (Though I have big fingers) which causes my hand to lay a bit on the mouse pad.

Custom PC Specs

I'd recommend the Steel Series Rival 110 Gaming Mouse it's a nice light mouse with a good sensor and it has RGB if your into that, The shape is also good and it has onboard memory so you don't have to use software to change the settings. Like always read other user reviews to make sure it workss for you. Good luck Hunting.

Custom PC Specs

1 hour ago, Dormant God said:

I'd recommend the Steel Series Rival 110 Gaming Mouse it's a nice light mouse with a good sensor and it has RGB if your into that, The shape is also good and it has onboard memory so you don't have to use software to change the settings. Like always read other user reviews to make sure it workss for you. Good luck Hunting.

Thanks

I decide and take further action

1 hour ago, Dormant God said:

Since your Tilte is G302 vs G402 I'm guessing you're looking at Logitech mice correct? In my experince most logitech mice are a bit uncomfortable with a palm grip (Though I have big fingers) which causes my hand to lay a bit on the mouse pad.

I forget to read this but

Thanks for suggestion 

The rival 110 cost little bit more than g402

If you haven’t already, you might want to have a quick look at this as well: http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/find-a-mouse/  It should give you a little more insight into what kind of mouse would suit you.

I’ve heard good things and bad things from Steelseries but a lot of people like their mice for games.  I’d personally choose Logitech over them as their sensors are awesome.

8 hours ago, Dormant God said:

I don't recommend the rival 110 for palm grip at all seeing the hand size because it was very uncomfortable for me

1 hour ago, VenomZ_ said:

I don't recommend the rival 110 for palm grip at all seeing the hand size because it was very uncomfortable for me

Thanks for the suggestion