Using Ethernet Cable as offline data transfer with add in cards for extra Ethernet spots as a faster way of data transfer

So I have one pc ment for rendering videos/ nas work and I got three Ethernet cards to use to connect my person and my GF personal rigs together so we can move the data over with a click of a button and so the other system can we well out fo the way and out of sight of need be, but I can’t get anything to work because windows 10 got rid of home group in 1803 I think and don’t know what to do. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O1AEFLK?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title I got three of these to connect the systems together 

ok I got it so the server/ nas pc can now see the folder from my personal rig but my personal rig is told access denied when attempting to put a file in to test it, and im still am only seeing other systems via my actual internet not threw my network card intened to be used as a data transfer point, I don't know weather I got this backwards to be honest

17 minutes ago, LTDarkLord Gaming said:

ok I got it so the server/ nas pc can now see the folder from my personal rig but my personal rig is told access denied when attempting to put a file in to test it, and im still am only seeing other systems via my actual internet not threw my network card intened to be used as a data transfer point, I don't know weather I got this backwards to be honest

Did you do the sharing on the NAS to the PC or on the PC to the NAS? It's been a while since I've done it and I'm not in a place to test it right now but on the NAS if you right click on the folder and go to Give Access To > Specific People > Then from the dropdown select "Everyone" and then on your PC you should see it show up under Network and you should be able to drop files into the folder.

Don't forget to quote people when replying so they get a message you responded :)

It's the second button under the post, next to the + sign.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Did you do the sharing on the NAS to the PC or on the PC to the NAS? It's been a while since I've done it and I'm not in a place to test it right now but on the NAS if you right click on the folder and go to Give Access To > Specific People > Then from the dropdown select "Everyone" and then on your PC you should see it show up under Network and you should be able to drop files into the folder.

Don't forget to quote people when replying so they get a message you responded :)

It's the second button under the post, next to the + sign.

ok I think I might have gotten it backwards ill try again and post 

1 minute ago, LTDarkLord Gaming said:

ok I think I might have gotten it backwards ill try again and post 

Sounds good, it should (in theory) work just fine but let me know :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Sounds good, it should (in theory) work just fine but let me know :)

So this is what I am getting as a error

LTT.PNG

3 minutes ago, LTDarkLord Gaming said:

So this is what I am getting as a error

-snip-

Make sure that you provided the Full-Control permissions of both Sharing and Security settings to Everyone.
a. To change the security permissions for a file, right-click on the file and go to Properties. Then click on the Security tab.
b. Now click on the Advanced button at the bottom and click on the Owner tab.
c. Click on the Edit button, click Other users and groups and type in your user account name and click Check Names.
d. Click OK and on the Owner tab make sure to check the “Replace owner on subcontainers and objects” box. Now select your user account from the list on the Security tab and click Edit. Click Allow next to Full Control and click OK.

I assume you're accessing the end PC from the NAS PC or vice versa?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Make sure that you provided the Full-Control permissions of both Sharing and Security settings to Everyone.
a. To change the security permissions for a file, right-click on the file and go to Properties. Then click on the Security tab.
b. Now click on the Advanced button at the bottom and click on the Owner tab.
c. Click on the Edit button, click Other users and groups and type in your user account name and click Check Names.
d. Click OK and on the Owner tab make sure to check the “Replace owner on subcontainers and objects” box. Now select your user account from the list on the Security tab and click Edit. Click Allow next to Full Control and click OK.

I assume you're accessing the end PC from the NAS PC or vice versa?

Attemping to change anything around the Folder that was made for sharing gives me this 

LTT2.PNG

On 7/3/2019 at 5:38 PM, LTDarkLord Gaming said:

Attemping to change anything around the Folder that was made for sharing gives me this 

LTT2.PNG

I’m getting a POW state failure in my system ( blue screen ) sense I made some of the changes any ideas ? 

10 hours ago, LTDarkLord Gaming said:

I’m getting a POW state failure in my system ( blue screen ) sense I made some of the changes any ideas ? 

That doesn't make any sense just changing permissions on folders. Any other changes, updates, etc?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I think some of the setting changed I made from the micro soft website where wrong and that’s my issue