Need help with router!

BossssoB

My DSL cabel got pulled out by accident and now I dont have internet connection. The status light is blinking green and the internet light is red. On my phone it sees that there is a wifi but it doesn't have internet. I've tried resetting and restarting the router but it still wont work. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

15620773516746924142005002045206.jpg

Just now, BossssoB said:

My DSL cabel got pulled out by accident and now I dont have internet connection. The status light is blinking green and the internet light is red. On my phone it sees that there is a wifi but it doesn't have internet. I've tried resetting and restarting the router but it still wont work. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

15620773516746924142005002045206.jpg

If it wasn't obvious I did replug the DSL cable.

Do you have a modem as well as this router? Make sure to power cycle them both. (Unplug for at least 60 seconds).

13 minutes ago, BossssoB said:

I don't think i have a modem

That picture you provide is a gateway, modem and router in one box. All you can do is power cycle it. If that doesnt work, call your ISP. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

When you say pulled out, do you mean unplugged normally, or the cord ripped out.

If it was ripped out, the phone dsl cable could be bad (do you have a spare phone cord to try), or it could have bent pin the jack on the modem where the phone cable plugs into it.