Hardware optimicing for specifik Programs

AllAnalogStuff

I saw a Youtube video from smarter everyday some weeks age that is called "Behind the Scenes at Puget Systems (Custom Computer Builders) - Smarter Every Day 2"  can every user research what hardware that is optimized? or is the fastest hardware always the best for all program? if not how do you find out what up buy?. I god a little confused when I see that video. is there a site to see what hardware to use to the specific program with out buy it from there place ?

Ivan Holm

Sure, the knowledge is usually out there if you know where to look. 

Software is often tested and their respective websites will list hardware requirements and recommendations. 

For more hardware intensive programs, there are usually benchmarks online that compare results of different hardware. 

If you're looking for information or regarding specific software or recommendations, tell us what you're planning to use and if applicable, in what manner. 

Moved to General Discussion. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

thanks for reply :) I can see what they have on two setup, but not with numbers and as I Read it the older version of the same software is faster with less hardware, that does not make sence https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro