store

TheBean

Is it just me or do you guys think that the LTT store needs a better format? There are too many things now and you have to scroll quite a bit now. There needs to be a tile array which you need to click into to get more details (like pretty much every single online store).

i suppose, but its not the worst store i have visited, its actually kind of nice to see the details of items as you go , dont mind the scrolling too much 

but i see what you mean, i would only change anything if they get more stuff to add

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

26 minutes ago, Tamesh16 said:

i suppose, but its not the worst store i have visited, its actually kind of nice to see the details of items as you go , dont mind the scrolling too much 

but i see what you mean, i would only change anything if they get more stuff to add

the thing is that they already have a seperate page for each item (click on learn more), all they need to do is make the images smaller if they want to keep the current format.