2080 Ti failing, and failing, and artifacting

I know there was a little bit of discussion about the 2080 Ti's failing with BSOD's and artifacting when the card was released and some time after, but its been a good while since the release now and I'm packing up my MSI gaming trio 2080 Ti to RMA it for the 2nd time in a couple months for the same issue.   The card works beautifully when its first installed, then with just a little bit(like a month or so) of use, the problems begin and they escalate to the point where you can't even put the lightest load onto the card before it freezes n shows you a bunch of pretty symbols aka artifacting.  Now either I have the absolute worst luck in the world(wouldnt surprise me) or theres something really wrong with the makeup of these cards. After breaking the  bank and paying 1400 for this card, you would expect a good product, not a heap of crap.   I honestly have never had an issue with my graphics card in the past 18 years, until the 2080ti.  It blows my mind that not more atttention is being brought to this to hold either nVidia or the manufactures responsible publicly. Lord knows they wont move a muscle until their credibility is publically on the line, they will just keep throwing f***ed up cards at us gamers until we are blue in the face.

I'm ranting n raving, I apologize, but 1400 for a paperweight, thats so beyond screwed up.

MSI-Gaming-at-Computex-2018.jpgThumbsDownEmoji.jpg

Is anyone else having my kind of luck?

Had an msi gaming trio for my first 2080ti and had issues after about 4 days. Ended up returning it and buying an Asus 2080ti and haven't had any issues since. I would wager you are probably just very unlucky or they sent you a refurbished card as a replacement and did a poor job. 

Also the trio was one of the 2080tis that had more failures than the others probably due to the aggressive factory overclock and large power draw. 

I wish I could still return it and get another brand or something. Its insane to pay as much as I did and to have this many problems due to crappy hardware.  Id expect this from a super cheap knockoff from aliexpress, but not a legit msi 1400 dollar card.