AOE II: LFG

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey guys!So, I know this is kinda old game but, I'm starting to like it :). Is there anyone who plays the game till now? I'm taking about Age of Empires II:The Age of Kings and Also the Conquerors. Anyone who wants to play it with me? I and my one more LTT friend are playing it today. You may also join it :).

Thanks :). And, we aren't playing it on steam. We have the retail CD.

Let me know if you want to play :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Unfortunately I lost my retail CD and that's the reason I got the HD edition, good luck with your search though it's a fantastic game.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I have AOE: II, but not the expansions.

I have AOE: II, but not the expansions.

No problem. Can we play?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Hey guys! I'm online now. I and @ForeseenVisionz are playing. so, you can join the game too. :)

COMING SOON

Unfortunately I lost my retail CD and that's the reason I got the HD edition, good luck with your search though it's a fantastic game.

add me on steam: ForeseenVisionz, i have AOE HD and from melbin.  :)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

No problem. Can we play?

I can play, but now now, i have to go to a funeral :'(

I can play, but now now, i have to go to a funeral :'(

okay..sorry 'bout it.

COMING SOON

okay..sorry 'bout it.

I tried to install it, i forgot that the CD is corrupt [damaged] :(

So sorry, i can't play.