I recently moved, unable to decide if I should change my steam store region

TheKid0

I moved from India to the USA. My steam account from India has the following games CSGO, AoE 2 HD, AoE 3, AoM, They are billions, Cities Skylines, Factorio.

I have payment options from both regions - it is unlikely I will lose any of the payment options from either of these regions. I live permanently in the USA.

I am pondering from a year if I should change my region.

My options would be - 

1. Keep the Indian steam account, Make a new account for the United States.
  2. Abandon the Indian steam account, Make a new account for the United States.
  3. Change the region of the Indian steam account.

Reasons to keep the Indian steam account or change the region to retain the account I have.

• Cheaper games - Not that I can't afford the prices here in the US just being thrifty.
  • Keep the Reputation - I have the steam account from 5+ years, played CSGO for 1.7k hrs.
  • AoE 2 DE is coming out this fall and I heard for people who already have AoE 2 HD there is a ~$5 discount.
  • All the above reasons are not really a deal breaker for me, I can live with losing those advantages.

Reasons to make a new US account.

• Tax purposes - I heard Steam asks for tax details if you sell market items above a certain limit.
  • India is known for banning/censoring content randomly and without much notice.
  • Certain games are mostly available only in the US, some games get released here first.
  • And generally, I will be in line with my fellow Americans, possibly better sales, and also the availability of certain steam stuff.

I don't know the word for it but I like to keep my life organized. So if its option 2, no clue about what I should do about the Indian account.

I'd like to hear your opinions, you can also add anything else I might have left above.

2 hours ago, TheKid0 said:

I'd like to hear your opinions

Our opinions on what exactly?

On 6/24/2019 at 2:42 AM, TheKid0 said:
  • India is known for banning/censoring content randomly and without much notice.
  • Certain games are mostly available only in the US, some games get released here first.

These should be enough of reasons.

But if it's possible, why not change region so you can continue same account?

Finally got PS4 Pro