Node 202 PSU any good?

Yo peeps, i have a quick question! Trying to build myself a small rig for gaming, and the Fractal Design Node 202 with the 450w psu seems like a great deal, it'd save me some money which is great. Now the thing i'm asking about; is the PSU in the Node 202 any good? I'd like to pair it with an i3 8100 and an RX 570 or a 1050ti, something along those lines! 

I live in Norway so some prices are a bit different. I might also buy a mining card used for 1 year, should still have some warranty, right? If any norwegians stumble across this, this is my list i've set up without the Node 202: https://classic.prisjakt.no/list.php?l=588642&view=l 

To save some money, maybe one of these two too (also in norwegian) : https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=147458613 or one of these https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=150338469

Tell me what you think!

The included PSU is crap. The used prices for those GPUs are also absolutely horrible. Look for a 970, 290X or similar. Those should be <1000kr. Warranties are not transferrable, so you get no warranty, no matter how recent the card is. The CPU and motherboard don't make sense at all. The 1200/2200G is similar in CPU performance and costs a lot less. 

:)

24 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The included PSU is crap. The used prices for those GPUs are also absolutely horrible. Look for a 970, 290X or similar. Those should be <1000kr. Warranties are not transferrable, so you get no warranty, no matter how recent the card is. The CPU and motherboard don't make sense at all. The 1200/2200G is similar in CPU performance and costs a lot less. 

290X is HOT, might be an issue in a mITX case.

@seon123 Hey man, thanks for the help! Things are a bit more expensive here in Norway, so i think those prices are great! Actually dove into it, i think i will go with the used cards as their price is great here in norway, and i actually found out i have warranties on them! The 2200G is a great tip, but it will cost about the same with the motherboard differences. Also i'll save money on a cooler, so thanks! It got to be about 100 NOK cheaper with an awesome motherboard and with the stock cooler, idunno, it seems great for me! Also, @Firewrath9, i will definitely follow your advice, the used graphics card market is weird here in Norway, so it's cheaper for me and better for my case to go with a RX 570 for 1000 NOK!

20 minutes ago, MrPants_ said:

Things are a bit more expensive here in Norway, so i think those prices are

I live in Norway myself. Just from a quick search, I found 17 GTX 970s for ≤1000kr, and 3 290Xs for also under 1000kr. Those used 570 and 1050 Ti prices are crap. 

21 minutes ago, MrPants_ said:

Actually dove into it, i think i will go with the used cards as their price is great here in norway, and i actually found out i have warranties on them!

Where did you find that? Manufacturers don't allow for warranty transfers, and any rights you have from private persons is quite limited, and definitely not equivalent to a warranty. 

:)

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

Where did you find that? Manufacturers don't allow for warranty transfers, and any rights you have from private persons is quite limited, and definitely not equivalent to a warranty. 

As long as you have the original reciept you have the included warranty ^^ It's all good. 

10 hours ago, seon123 said:

EVGA allows warranty transfer, but only up to 1 year

I've got a node 202 and using the PSU it came with.

It blew up and killed my GPU within a month of turning it on.

However, they replaced it and bought a new GPU for me for free.

And it's been working for about 3 years without any problems now.

Overall I'd recommend it. - Having one blow was probably just highly unlucky for me.

Small sample sizes and all that.