Weird pc problem

M0SIE
Go to solution Solved by M0SIE,

I fixed it.I just removed the GPU sprayed air at the PCIe slot put it back and it worked

When ever i bang my table which the pc is on.My pc just have no singnal and restarts itself.Any?way of fixing?

Check all connections, in and outside the case and make sure everything is properly plugged in.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

3 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Check all connections, in and outside the case and make sure everything is properly plugged in.

Checked all pushed my gpu into the slot even more as long as the pc shakes theres this problem

Just now, M0SIE said:

Checked all pushed my gpu into the slot even more as long as the pc shakes theres this problem

But also all the cables? Also on the monitor side ?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

But also all the cables? Also on the monitor side ?

Yep, every time this happens when I turn the pc on again there's the sound when you plug something in

3 minutes ago, Goldilock said:

Sounds like loose connection to me.

pushed my HDMI cable even more didn't move at all

I fixed it.I just removed the GPU sprayed air at the PCIe slot put it back and it worked