Apache Vulnerabilities

I checked my ip address on shodan.io and it told me that I had 3 Apache vulnerabilities.

My server runs Ubuntu 18.10 on a VM (its not always running so im not very worried but I should still fix it) I attached a photo that showed what shodan showed me, I don’t know how to fix them.

Could anybody help?

thanks in advance

43A0F30A-ACA6-4C4F-A51B-AE9CF706521B.jpeg

Those are all old (last one being February 2019), have you simply tried updating Apache? You can also google the CVE and find recommendations on stop-gap solutions usually, but I would simply update apache...

sudo apt-get update

2 hours ago, Mikensan said:

Those are all old (last one being February 2019), have you simply tried updating Apache? You can also google the CVE and find recommendations on stop-gap solutions usually, but I would simply update apache...

sudo apt-get update

I just updated Apache and plex just in case it is plex, now I just need shodan to rescan my ip

19 hours ago, mtz_federico said:

I just updated Apache and plex just in case it is plex, now I just need shodan to rescan my ip

Totally forgot to say && sudo apt-get upgrade - Also plex listens on 3200 32400 natively so you would need to tell shodan to scan that port or it won't be able to test plex.

1 hour ago, Mikensan said:

Totally forgot to say && sudo apt-get upgrade - Also plex listens on 3200 natively so you would need to tell shodan to scan that port or it won't be able to test plex.

It's port 32400, if that was a mistype.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

25 minutes ago, 2FA said:

It's port 32400, if that was a mistype.

This isn't my week lol, but yes 32400.

11 hours ago, Mikensan said:

Totally forgot to say && sudo apt-get upgrade - Also plex listens on 3200 32400 natively so you would need to tell shodan to scan that port or it won't be able to test plex.

Shodan shows that im running plex on 32400 but i don't know if plex has an apache backend (I doubt it since apache is bad at file hosting) and shodan doesn’t specify on which port the vulnerability is on

12 hours ago, mtz_federico said:

Shodan shows that im running plex on 32400 but i don't know if plex has an apache backend (I doubt it since apache is bad at file hosting) and shodan doesn’t specify on which port the vulnerability is on

Easy solution there is to stop the plex server/service and let shodan run again.