2 CyberPower PC for $800, which is better?

https://www.amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-GXiVR8060A7-i5-9400F-GeForce-802-11AC/dp/B07PKXQBHN/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_sims?ie=UTF8

https://www.amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-Xtreme-GXiVR8020A6-i5-9400F-802-11AC/dp/B07N2BK6SM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

These are the two pre-built systems I'm currently comparing. I'm not tech savvy at all, which is why I'm purchasing an affordable pre-built system (my budget is $900 and I'm leaving room to purchase a monitor).

These two are really similar and have really good reviews - albeit one more than the other:

The first system has a graphics card ram size of 6 GB in comparison to the second's 4 GB. The first system also has a 120 GB SSD card alongside the 1 TB Hard Drive (I heard downloading games onto the SSD reduces load time, but maybe you guys can speak to the validity of that).

Both systems obviously have different graphics cards, but I don't know which is better than the other.

Which system is better?

5 minutes ago, tahmid10 said:

Which system is better?

Of those two, the one with the NVIDIA GPU and the 120GB SSD is the better one.

6 minutes ago, tahmid10 said:

The first system also has a 120 GB SSD card alongside the 1 TB Hard Drive (I heard downloading games onto the SSD reduces load time, but maybe you guys can speak to the validity of that)

Yes, it's true. However, 120GB is pretty little and Windows already uses a big part of it all by itself, so don't expect to be able to install many games there.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

The 1660 is more powerful than the RX 580 

CPU: i7 3820@4.3Ghz GPU: Gtx 1060 RAM: 16gb HyperX Fury CASE: S340 Elite Cpu runs nice and hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Personally I would take the Nvidia one. The 580 trades blows with it but the extra 2GB of VRAM will help longevity and you to turn certain settings on. Doom at Max settings for example likes 6GB of VRAM

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

3 hours ago, lionsland said:

The 1660 is more powerful than the RX 580 

Thank you!

40 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Personally I would take the Nvidia one. The 580 trades blows with it but the extra 2GB of VRAM will help longevity and you to turn certain settings on. Doom at Max settings for example likes 6GB of VRAM

Thanks for the input! It seems like there’s no debate, so I’m probably going to go with that one.

3 hours ago, WereCatf said:

Of those two, the one with the NVIDIA GPU and the 120GB SSD is the better one.

Yes, it's true. However, 120GB is pretty little and Windows already uses a big part of it all by itself, so don't expect to be able to install many games there.

Thanks for the advice and info. Everyone else is saying to get the former too, so I’m going to purchase that one.

33 minutes ago, tahmid10 said:

Thanks for the input! It seems like there’s no debate, so I’m probably going to go with that one.

It is were the 8GB 580 i’d Struggle cos they are more or less equal and AMD cards generally don’t fall off a cliff after a while like Nvidia cards seem to. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

40 minutes ago, tahmid10 said:

Thanks for the advice and info. Everyone else is saying to get the former too, so I’m going to purchase that one.

In the future, you should consider getting a bigger SSD for it, so you can actually fit a reasonable number of games there as well. Believe me, you will notice the boost in loading-times. A 500GB SSD would be ok, though, the difference in cost between 1TB and 500GB isn't a lot these days. Then the next upgrade would be another 8GB RAM and after that, it'd be pretty well-rounded -- it's not bad now, either, but those two upgrades would be pretty simple and not horribly costly and they'd just round it out completely.

If you do one day decide to go for those two upgrades, pop in here first to ask what to buy -- the new RAM should match the RAM you already have in it, so people could help you with that, and they may possibly know of some good discounts.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

7 hours ago, WereCatf said:

In the future, you should consider getting a bigger SSD for it, so you can actually fit a reasonable number of games there as well. Believe me, you will notice the boost in loading-times. A 500GB SSD would be ok, though, the difference in cost between 1TB and 500GB isn't a lot these days. Then the next upgrade would be another 8GB RAM and after that, it'd be pretty well-rounded -- it's not bad now, either, but those two upgrades would be pretty simple and not horribly costly and they'd just round it out completely.

If you do one day decide to go for those two upgrades, pop in here first to ask what to buy -- the new RAM should match the RAM you already have in it, so people could help you with that, and they may possibly know of some good discounts.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate all the advice you guys have been giving me.