Corsair Support - Reply Time

Platanos

Hello!

I have a pair of Corsair Vengeance Pros that came with problems (errors in memtest) and I opened a ticket on their support page.

I’m sure it’s the kit because I bought two and one kit is working flawlessly on all motherboard slots with no errors in memtest.

My only concern is I know they revamped their support platform right before I submitted the ticket so I’m just concerned they somehow didn’t get my ticket (it’s been 3 days).

Can you guys give your feedback how long do they take to reply?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards 

For me once it gets going it is really quick, but if you only submit a ticket it will take a while. I recommend making the ticket then calling their customer support line. This is what I just did with my K63 wireless, and my issue was resolved by the end of the day.

@Corsair Nick 

I don't know, maybe he'd be able to help.

Edited by hiitswilliam

Dunno about Corsair today, but back in 2011, when I had to RMA a pair of headphones, I literally just opened the RMA and it was approved the very same day. After that all I had to do was send it in. Never had to wait for somebody to manually look at my messages or anything.

How to Return an Item

To return an item to CORSAIR, create a support ticket at: https://support.corsair.com. After you sign in, fill out the requested information and submit. You will immediately receive a ticket number via email. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, please check your spam folder. A customer service representative will contact you via email with detailed information regarding your return within 2 days.

You will be able to check the status of your return by referencing the ticket by selecting the “Manage Tickets” tab in the support section of our website at: https://support.corsair.com.

If you check the status of your ticket on their support page, what does it say? Has it really been 3 full business days? When did you send the ticket in? If the answer is anything other than Tuesday evening or very early Wednesday, then it hasn't been 3 days.

Also, found out that their 404 page is basically a game.
https://www.corsair.com/ca/en/404

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

23 hours ago, hiitswilliam said:

@Corsair Nick

I don't know, maybe he'd be able to help.

Your supposed to select a name from the menu

@Corsair Nick

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Thanks for all the feedback!

Ticket status shows as “open”!

Yes you are right it was submitted on Wednesday at end of day so I guess it’s been 2 full working days! 4 consecutive days including weekend!

I’ll wait a couple more days and give feedback here!

Thanks again!

16 hours ago, will1432 said:

Your supposed to select a name from the menu

@Corsair Nick

I know, I guess I thought I did. Fixed it.

@Platanos - We're experiencing some slight delays with the transition to the new system which should speed up our RMA process.  Feel free to PM me with the ticket number and I'll see if I can escalate it with our Technical Support team.

Also, the kit that you are experiencing issues with, does it work properly with just that kit installed and not the original you had prior?

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

14 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

@Platanos - We're experiencing some slight delays with the transition to the new system which should speed up our RMA process.  Feel free to PM me with the ticket number and I'll see if I can escalate it with our Technical Support team.

Also, the kit that you are experiencing issues with, does it work properly with just that kit installed and not the original you had prior?

Hello!

The delay is understandable, I assumed so because of the transition, I just didn't want the ticket to be forgotten by some issue with the new system!

I bought 2 kits (same exact part number) and one works great on slots 1 and 3 or 2 and 4. If I try the other kit on any slot combination I get errors on memtest so I assume it's one or both dimms of that kit.

I sent a PM with ticket number!

Thanks again!

On 6/15/2019 at 2:11 PM, Platanos said:

Hello!

I have a pair of Corsair Vengeance Pros that came with problems (errors in memtest) and I opened a ticket on their support page.

I’m sure it’s the kit because I bought two and one kit is working flawlessly on all motherboard slots with no errors in memtest.

My only concern is I know they revamped their support platform right before I submitted the ticket so I’m just concerned they somehow didn’t get my ticket (it’s been 3 days).

Can you guys give your feedback how long do they take to reply?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards 

Hey, I had a similar issue with my Corsair Vengeance RGB ram (not pro) a while ago too. (Constant bsod and memtest issues) I opened up a report thread and after finding a receipt was able to RMA them. I shipped them in but that's where the issues began. They never properly logged my ram into their system, and after talking to the customer support for about a week, (I was getting about one response per two days) they finally figured out that the warehouse workers had messed up the logging and didn't ever ship out the new ram. (Apparently a common occurrence) After finally getting that fixed I asked for compensation for my time by doing expedited shipping. It then arrived in two days from Taiwan, (I live in DC so that's crazy fast) and all was good after that. I recommend you be persistent with the responses to the thread, and if it takes especially long or there are issues getting it through, ask for some compensation of some kind (merch or as in my case, speedy shipping). They are usually pretty slow though. 

Thanks for the feedback!

I got the RMA number and sent the memory kit today!

I’ll keep this topic updated @Corsair Nick has been very helpful in solving my issue but in every RMA there can be issues!

On 6/15/2019 at 2:15 PM, Sorenson said:

calling their customer support line

not exactly sure about corsair, but for any rma, this usually helps along with submitting a ticket 

EDIT: just say your reply, that is great hopefully you get your new ones soon 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

• 2 weeks later...

Just updating!

Got the new kit yesterday did a few memtest passes everything seems to be good!

Thanks everyone for your help hope this is useful to someone in the future to know what to expect!