How to open it up?

I have a an old Dell XPS 15 L502X (10 years old) and I want upgrade the ram and ssd but I don't know how to open it up.

I know I should start at the bottom with the screws but even after unscrewing them I still couldn't open the back.

Anyone have any solutions? ideas?

On a another note 

What ssd should I get? I'm looking for something midrange at least RM400-500 (100-125usd)

And what about ram I think either 16 or 32 GB of ram should be enough. Again, I'm looking for something midrange also 100-150usd

Please do advise me on how I should do this as I'm such a klutz.

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Phone: Poco F3 8GB + 256GB

Audio: Samson SR850s

Sound Card: SoundBlaster Play 4 USB sound card

IEM: planning to get the KBEAR KS2s
Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, Hassan170 said:

I have a an old Dell XPS 15 L502X (10 years old) and I want upgrade the ram and ssd but I don't know how to open it up.

I know I should start at the bottom with the screws but even after unscrewing them I still couldn't open the back.

Anyone have any solutions? ideas?

On a another note 

What ssd should I get? I'm looking for something midrange at least RM400-500 (100-125usd)

And what about ram I think either 16 or 32 GB of ram should be enough. Again, I'm looking for something midrange also 100-150usd

Please do advise me on how I should do this as I'm such a klutz.

1tb Kingston/WD/crucial/Samsung/whatever's cheap SSD.

And no more than 16 gigs of RAM, imo. Just make sure you get the right variant (ddr3 or ddr2, not sure what you have)

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

3 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Thanks

PC: Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200mhz RAM (8GBx2), Gigabyte B550M DS3H, GTX 1050 2GB, 650W Semi-Modular PSU80+ Gold

Please be patient with me, I'm fatally dumb and its honestly a miracle I've made it this far

5 minutes ago, LukeLinusFanFic said:

1tb Kingston/WD/crucial/Samsung/whatever's cheap SSD.

And no more than 16 gigs of RAM, imo. Just make sure you get the right variant (ddr3 or ddr2, not sure what you have)

Could you link me some of the ssd and ram? 

Where are you from?

2 hours ago, Hassan170 said:

Could you link me some of the ssd and ram? 

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

16 hours ago, LukeLinusFanFic said:

Where are you from?

Malaysia 

1 hour ago, Hassan170 said:

Malaysia 

So no, I don't know any Malaysian retailers, nor do I speak the language. If you find any models you're more than welcome to run them by me to take a look.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

On 6/12/2019 at 10:35 AM, LukeLinusFanFic said:

So no, I don't know any Malaysian retailers, nor do I speak the language. If you find any models you're more than welcome to run them by me to take a look.

thanks