iOS app development

I am an android developer and I would like to get into iOS app development.But I have trouble choosing a sufficient mac for Xcode. Although I don't want to overspend on a mac, I want to run Xcode and compile code without any lag. So, I would like to have some recommendations regarding the best value for money mac for iOS app development. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Sachin_nash said:

I am an android developer and I would like to get into iOS app development.But I have trouble choosing a sufficient mac for Xcode. Although I don't want to overspend on a mac, I want to run Xcode and compile code without any lag. So, I would like to have some recommendations regarding the best value for money mac for iOS app development. Thank you.

This depends a little on what types of apps your are aiming to build, if you are limiting this to `normal apps` that dont have mad GPU requirements (or you have a lot of test devices so wont use the simulator) the Mac mini is a really good option. 

do note that the iOS simulator is a lot better than the android simulators so it can be quite useful (and at least on paper with the next release of macOS the 3D performance should be better as well).

if you need a laptop then i would suggest the 13” MBP.

Why not hackintosh?

Literally no extra expence other than perhaps an SSD

have you considered running a vm with macOs?