Budget laptop

Okay so this seems a little on the low end for this forum but here goes nothing, 

I need a light ish lap top/thin and light, only for home office use, but I'm used to a Ryzen 2600 16gb of ram and a 1050 to(all with moderate over locks), I want something thing that doesn't feel sluggish by comparison so an SSD is a must and my budget is 250 - 300 GBP. I'm not overly fussy on keyboard feel, I do have a k70 for my desk top but prefer typing on non mechanical (I know I'm weird) but I don't know where to start or what to go for, not opposed to second hand I have a Windows 10 usb boot drive I can start a fresh with. Any advice would be appreciated 

Thanks in advance

you just need a laptop with a (relatively) good ssd. 

for the cpu, prefer anything 8th gen (for more cores) but 7th gen intel should be fine. ryzen on laptops arent that good right now. any 8th gen i3 and above or 7th gen i5 and above ir 6th gen i7 and above. 

honestly, for the budget, its going to be really hard to get a good new (non-sluggish) laptop. 

you might be able to get a good deal if you are willing to go used. 

I would suggest to go with a laptop with i5-7200U cpu, you can find good deals on CeX or Ebay

Get a Cheap ~ 150 GBP laptop (used)

Fill all RAM slots

Get and SSD and you will gave amazing laptop.

I have Dell Inspiration with the same CPU(without SSD, but 16GB ram)  it does everything great.