help/ideas for my build

Hi everyone. I am going to build my very first gaming pc in just a few months but I am not entirely sure if I have the right components. so i would like to hear what other people have to say and please come with some nice suggestions if you have any ;) Thanks 

ps. my budget is about 1500 US Dollars (10.000DKK) + about 400 to 450 (2000-3000DKK) for the monitor

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x (when it comes out in July obviously)

Graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 gaming pro-white 
Ram: G.Skill Aegis DDR4 3000MHz 2x8GB
Power Supply: Corsair TX650M 650W
Hard Drive/storage: Seagate Barracuda 2tb HDD
Boot Drive: Kingston A400 SSD 240gb
Case: NZXT H500 Tempered Glass (Red)
Motherboard: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING (rev. 1.0)
WiFi: ASUS PCE-AC51
Fans: Corsair Air Series SP140 LED White 140mm Twin Pack
Screen: AOC CQ32G1 31.5" 1MS QHD 2560x1440 144Hz

If your main intention is to play games, get an even better graphics card and go for a lower cpu. 
Something like a 2080 + Ryzen 5/7 2600/2700.

my plan is mainly to play games but with the hopes of doing video recording and editing 

8 minutes ago, Marcusvejen said:

my plan is mainly to play games but with the hopes of doing video recording and editing 

Ok, but if you’re gonna go with new Ryzen, I’d highly recommend an X570 board especially if you’re gonna get a 3800x. The X470 might not be able to handle the full potential of the 3800x. 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

2 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Ok, but if you’re gonna go with new Ryzen, I’d highly recommend an X570 board especially if you’re gonna get a 3800x. The X470 might not be able to handle the full potential of the 3800x. 

thanks. i wass considering it. i just said the x470 because i didnt have any prices on the x570

3 minutes ago, Marcusvejen said:

thanks. i wass considering it. i just said the x470 because i didnt have any prices on the x570

Ah ok. Rumors say they may be expensive, but it will probably be worth it especially if you’re going with a 3800x. 

39 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Ah ok. Rumors say they may be expensive, but it will probably be worth it especially if you’re going with a 3800x. 

GN said $150 for low end I think

48 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

We don't know how much power the 3800x actually pulls, so a high end X470 still might be able to handle it

Just now, _d0nut said:

We don't know how much power the 3800x actually pulls, so a high end X470 still might be able to handle it

That’s true. There’s just so much we don’t know yet it’s hard to come to any conclusions. 

we DO actually know how much power the 3800x pulls. AMD has announced that (105W)

27 minutes ago, Marcusvejen said:

we DO actually know how much power the 3800x pulls. AMD has announced that (105W)

TDP does not mean how much power said CPU pulls under load. It can pull much more, even going up to 200+W