4k oled on a laptop

I'm looking to order a razer 15" RTX 2080 and 4k OLED. does anyone know when the Oled panel will start shipping? 

pic for attention. 

1873618A-C0CE-42C6-B89A-5B2F1DE36870.jpg

I see it on pre-order at HIDevolution and it says ships in June so you might as well pre-order it now. HIDevolution's quality control and customer service are superb and you'd REALLY need that when buying a Razer product as their customer service is a joke and their quality control is not so great. If you get a good machine, you're good, but if you get a lemon, you're in trouble. That's the beauty of buying from reputed resellers is they do all the quality checks for you and give you the customer service.

See: Razer Blade 15 Advanced (Mid 2019) – 15.6" 4K OLED - i7-9750H - RTX 2080 Max-Q - 512GB SSD - Black

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

25 minutes ago, Ultra Male said:

I see it on pre-order at HIDevolution and it says ships in June so you might as well pre-order it now. HIDevolution's quality control and customer service are superb and you'd REALLY need that when buying a Razer product as their customer service is a joke and their quality control is not so great. If you get a good machine, you're good, but if you get a lemon, you're in trouble. That's the beauty of buying from reputed resellers is they do all the quality checks for you and give you the customer service.

See: Razer Blade 15 Advanced (Mid 2019) – 15.6" 4K OLED - i7-9750H - RTX 2080 Max-Q - 512GB SSD - Black

First time I’ve heard of them trust worth? Shipped to the USA?

1 hour ago, Leighspped said:

First time I’ve heard of them trust worth? Shipped to the USA?

Very trusted, I've been dealing with them since 5 years and have purchased 4 laptops from them because of how perfect each of them worked. Also I tried other resellers but they wouldn't accept PayPal as a payment method for international customers (I live in Dubai) and wanted me to wire transfer the money which I'm not comfortable with. HIDevolution had no problem with PayPal even for me being an international customer.

You can read some reviews here:

HIDevolution - The Best Company I ever dealt with

HIDevolution's Warranty!

HIDevolution - a benchmark for excellent customer service

MSI GT73VR 7RE TITAN-427 Ordering from HIDevolution Feedback

Donald at HIDEvolution

Custom AW17R5 from Ted @ HIDEvolution

Superb purchasing experience from HIDevolution

HIDEvolution Order Experience.

P870TM1 From HIDevolution

Purchasing the new P970EN from HIDevolution

If you email donald@hidevolution.com you might  get a small discount. He was the salesman I've been dealing with.

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro