I need headset recommendations...

My Logitech G930 is slowly dying so i decided i need a new one but I´m a bit lost. My base criteria are pretty much just decent sound and support for 7.1 surround (true or virtual doesn´t really matter). Even tough I prefer wireless headset it´s not a necessity. Furthermore, I´m not sure wether to get open or closed back headphones. I considered the Logitech G935, Sennheiser PC 373D, Sennheiser GSP 550 and Steelseries Arctis 7. What do you guys think is the best of them and do you have other recommendations?  

2 minutes ago, Darkrai said:

My Logitech G930 is slowly dying so i decided i need a new one but I´m a bit lost. My base criteria are pretty much just decent sound and support for 7.1 surround (true or virtual doesn´t really matter). Even tough I prefer wireless headset it´s not a necessity. Furthermore, I´m not sure wether to get open or closed back headphones. I considered the Logitech G935, Sennheiser PC 373D, Sennheiser GSP 550 and Steelseries Arctis 7. What do you guys think is the best of them and do you have other recommendations?  

I have the Arctis 7 and it is a really good headset and i like it realy much

it has really good wireless range

good sound quality (surround,bass,overall)

You can get 7.1 set up with software and get a good headphone and mic. That's my normal recommendation or you can get a cooler master mh752 or hyper x clouds the sennheissers are also really good. And if you have a nice amount of cash the audeze headset is pretty good also has motion tracking