Which Graphics tablet should i get?

Go to solution Solved by Arika,

definitely Huion. 

Wacom One doesn't have any programmable express keys

Intuos S doesn't have the same quality to it that the Intuos name normally comes with.

in terms of pressure sensitivity, for most people 2k is enough, 4k is where professionals want to be 8k is purely overkill and just for marketing/bragging rights. but the Huion would still be the one i'd go with.

I was thinking about getting a graphics tablet for 3D sculpting specially in zbrush.

I've been learning Blender for several month, but now trying to learn likeness sculpting in zbrush but most of the people are saying "get a graphics tablet"
I didn't know much about graphics tablet, but in my budget i chose some tablet, (keep in mind the price is almost double in my country)

1. One by WACOM – Medium  (8.5 x 5.3 in 2k pressure point)

2. Wacom Intuos S  (6.0 x 3.7 in 4k pressure point)

3. HUION H640P (6.3 x 3.9inch 8k pressure point)

Soooo which one should i get? i really liked the one by wacom medium since it's kinda bigger then other those, but is has only 2k o pressure point.

and my question is is 2k pressure enough? or should i get that 4/8k pressures tablet? and since i'm using 22inch 1080p monitor  6.0 x 3.7inch is enough? or that 8.5 x ,,,,,, is good for me ?

maybe don't suggest other than these two company, 

2 minutes ago, Chokez said:

I was thinking about getting a graphics tablet for 3D sculpting specially in zbrush.

I've been learning Blender for several month, but now trying to learn likeness sculpting in zbrush but most of the people are saying "get a graphics tablet"
I didn't know much about graphics tablet, but in my budget i chose some tablet, (keep in mind the price is almost double in my country)

1. One by WACOM – Medium  (8.5 x 5.3 in 2k pressure point)

2. Wacom Intuos S  (6.0 x 3.7 in 4k pressure point)

3. HUION H640P (6.3 x 3.9inch 8k pressure point)

Soooo which one should i get? i really liked the one by wacom medium since it's kinda bigger then other those, but is has only 2k o pressure point.

and my question is is 2k pressure enough? or should i get that 4/8k pressures tablet? and since i'm using 22inch 1080p monitor  6.0 x 3.7inch is enough? or that 8.5 x ,,,,,, is good for me ?

maybe don't suggest other than these two company, 

The Intuos S I would pass just due to the driver input acceleration it has. The Wacom One I would pass just due to price alone used. The H640P would be a great option, the larger the tablet working area is your pen input would be really smooth. I have been using Huion tablets myself and like them alot more than the Wacom offerings for the money.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

6 minutes ago, KingCry said:

The Intuos S I would pass just due to the driver input acceleration it has. The Wacom One I would pass just due to price alone used. The H640P would be a great option, the larger the tablet working area is your pen input would be really smooth. I have been using Huion tablets myself and like them alot more than the Wacom offerings for the money.

So you think that 6.3*3.9 should work fine with my 22inch monitor ? 

11 minutes ago, Chokez said:

So you think that 6.3*3.9 should work fine with my 22inch monitor ? 

I use one smaller with a 27 inch monitor so yes

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

definitely Huion. 

Intuos S doesn't have the same quality to it that the Intuos name normally comes with.

in terms of pressure sensitivity, for most people 2k is enough, 4k is where professionals want to be 8k is purely overkill and just for marketing/bragging rights. but the Huion would still be the one i'd go with.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

6 hours ago, Arika S said:

definitely Huion. 

I get it, but the thing is I'll use keyboard button either way, I don't need those extra programmable buttons,

since higher pen pressure is better than I'll go with huion, but doesn't that small working spaces gonna bother me?

You can see someone has already answered this question but still I'm looking for others opinion

Just now, Chokez said:

I get it, but the thing is I'll use keyboard button either way, I don't need those extra programmable buttons,

i originally didn't think i would use the express keys when i got my first tablet many years ago, but when you can program, essentially macros, to them, they become invaluable.

but doesn't that small working spaces gonna bother me?

not likely, unless you're doing something that requires the ability to do larger strokes, ie: drawing, inking & digital painting, then the added size will just be more cumbersome, 3d sculpting works better with a smaller tablet since all the precise control comes from your wrist.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

i originally didn't think i would use the express keys when i got my first tablet many years ago, but when you can program, essentially macros, to them, they become invaluable.

not likely, unless you're doing something that requires the ability to do larger strokes, ie: drawing, inking & digital painting, then the added size will just be more cumbersome, 3d sculpting works better with a smaller tablet since all the precise control comes from your wrist.

Ok Thank you, i understand now, I'll definitely go for huion then :)

6 hours ago, Chokez said:

since higher pen pressure is better than I'll go with huion, but doesn't that small working spaces gonna bother me?

You can see someone has already answered this question but still I'm looking for others opinion

And another thing,in case you're saying get the huion one because it's cheap

I just found that huion's price is 20% higher than wacom one medium, 

So still should i get this one because it has 8k pressure point?