WAN Show not showing up

For some reason, when I navigate to "Videos" on the LTT YouTube channel, the latest WAN Show just ins't there. Is YouTube doing something dumb again? Wouldn't surprise me. Look, screenshot. PROOF! Anyone else seeing the same, or is it just me?

Annotation 2019-06-01 122508.png

Seems to be just the more recent ones, anything from over 2 weeks ago shows up for me:

Capture.JPG.0180537fe03e8105ad9ae6fa4c5aeca5.JPG

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Yeah, that's no good at all for those of us wanting to watch yesterdays WAN Show. Luckily I had it in my notifications history so I still had a workaround. So, how about WAN Show hosted on Floatplane already, guys? Huh? HUH?? Yeah, I know, bandwidth, long-form video, blah blah.

2 minutes ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

works fine for me ? 

No it doesn't, you don't have the latest there. The latest is from yesterday, titled "All Pro Gamers are Bots! - WAN Show May 31, 2019"

1 minute ago, Ruckus42 said:

No it doesn't, you don't have the latest there. The latest is from yesterday, titled "All Pro Gamers are Bots! - WAN Show May 31, 2019"

oh right. well heres the link anyway

1 minute ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

oh right. well heres the link anyway

Thanks for that, but I did find the link. My point is that if it has to be hunted down because it's not listed on the channel, that's a problem. And I think it's happening to other channels too. YouTube needs to fix their shit. This could cost creators views.

Just now, Ruckus42 said:

Thanks for that, but I did find the link. My point is that if it has to be hunted down because it's not listed on the channel, that's a problem. And I think it's happening to other channels too. YouTube needs to fix their shit. This could cost creators views.

absolutely. it did show up for me on the frontpage of LTT channel but when i went back to take a screenshot it was gone xD 

1 minute ago, Norwegiantweaker said:

absolutely. it did show up for me on the frontpage of LTT channel but when i went back to take a screenshot it was gone xD 

Yep, broken.

46 minutes ago, Ruckus42 said:

Yeah, that's no good at all for those of us wanting to watch yesterdays WAN Show. Luckily I had it in my notifications history so I still had a workaround. So, how about WAN Show hosted on Floatplane already, guys? Huh? HUH?? Yeah, I know, bandwidth, long-form video, blah blah.

Oh. Wait. Just checked Floatplane. WAN Show hosted there for the first time. Well shave my bits and call me Sally, I just proved myself wrong!

For me Fridays Wan Show is unwatchable. It shows up as 2hrs 14 minutes long and there's endless mini loops where it repeats a few sentences twice before doing the same for the next few sentences. I tried skipping forward an hour but it was doing the same thing. Over and over again. Is anyone else having the same problem?

anyone has any idea when we will will be able to watch fridays wan show on youtube

23 minutes ago, OTG said:

Still not up on youtube, but twitch is working fine

It technically is on Youtube, just unlisted and all manners of fucked up. (posted in a post above)

That's two weeks in a row that youtube somehow managed to fuck up the archive once the live show is done. Nobody seems to know what is going on. It works perfectly fine when you catch it live (or even late, but when it's still live and you start from the beginning).

But yeah, Twitch is the place to go if we want to see the archive...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro