CPU temp increases then drops without thermal throttling or overheating (HELP)

I have an i5-8600K overclocked to 4.7GHz on all 6 cores, with Corsair H100i RGB Platinum 240mm AIO, with all 2 fans running at 1900RPM. As you can see in the pic it's clear that the temp goes on in a trend, the cpu is also being utilized 100%, and I use Intel XTU for stress testing. The highest temp it got to is 85 degree celcius, and the lowest it got to during the stress test was 68 decree celcius. Here are the photos. 

Untitled 1.png

Untitled 2.png

Untitled.png

That's your fans revving up at the high temperatures and slowing down at the low ones. If you don't like it, you can adjust the fan curve to be a bit more aggressive.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

Sounds like the boost gets retriggered when the temps drop low enough. 

Doesnt seem unusual

Well my AIO is set manually to Max 1900rpm at all time

1 minute ago, 2SidedPolygon said:

That's your fans revving up at the high temperatures and slowing down at the low ones. If you don't like it, you can adjust the fan curve to be a bit more aggressive.

My aio is set manually to 1900rpm at all time

It is normal for power consumption and core temps to vary during a stress test.  The load might be consistent at 100% but when the load consists of mostly AVX instructions, power consumption will be way higher compared to when the CPU is not running any AVX instructions.  Watch the package TDP when stress testing to see if it changes at the same time as the package temperature changes.

5 hours ago, unclewebb said:

It is normal for power consumption and core temps to vary during a stress test.  The load might be consistent at 100% but when the load consists of mostly AVX instructions, power consumption will be way higher compared to when the CPU is not running any AVX instructions.  Watch the package TDP when stress testing to see if it changes at the same time as the package temperature changes.

i will look out for that thanks bud