What standalone microphone goes well/best with a PCIe sound card?

So when it comes to choosing a standalone microphone everyone usually starts saying Blue Yeti (even Linus reviewed it), claiming it's not a problem that it's a USB microphone, which I assume is true, but in my case I already have a Sound Blaster Z (PCIe) sound card, which had a great impact on the quality of my old microphones (both for standalone microphone and headset), so I would like to keep it in the system. It has Crystalvoice, which greatly helps to remove the ambiance, which is one of the biggest issues I had with my microphones. I see many people praise the Yeti, but they also mention how much noise it picks up (dynamic microphone, so understandable), so I think keeping the sound card in-between would solve that issue. But it will never work with USB, and if there is an alternative I wouldn't want to opt for the Pro version, which is about double the price... 

I only plan to use it for a good talking quality, placing it somewhere on my desk (like between my 2 monitors) or on a microphone stand (mounted on my desk). For instruments/singing I already have a Shure SM57, but I can't really use that for talking, because it's way too quiet, I would need to basically "eat the microphone" to get a normal level of sound when I'm just talking. I'm no professional, it's just a bit of a hobby for me, so I'm not looking for the best of the best, but I'd like to achieve a pretty decent quality if possible.

Any suggestions/ideas?

(Hope I wrote to the right place... Spare me, it's my first time here...)