Corsair m65 Good transition from Razer Deathadder?

Austin152

Im looking for a new mouse and was wondering not only if the corsair m65 was a good mouse but also am wondering if it will suit me nice after have been using a razer deathadder for so long.

Corsair 650d, Core i5 3570k, H100, Galaxy gtx670, Asus z77 vDeluxe Mobo, 16g kingston hyper x memory.

The M65 is a good mouse and I like the sniper button on it. Its pretty good and their software is very good imo.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I've tried using an M65 for a good week a while ago.  I could not get used to the sniper button.  It is more than just a button you click while scoping, you also have to move your mouse completely different than what you have been doing in the past because of the DPI change.

I am a firm believer that mouse, like clothes, are something that you don't buy online.  Best Buy, Frys, Microcenter -- have to try them out firsthand, and since most brick and mortars have good return policies, you can return them if you end up disliking it.

As far as I know it is a good mouse. However, the Deathadder is good, too. Wy are you opting to change?

I'd say the Deathadder is probably a better mouse for FPS (I'm not sure why Corsair put a laser sensor inside a mouse with a sniper button).

For anything else they're probably pretty similar. I also doubt any other mouse will suit you as well as the one you're used to, unless there's something about it that's fundamentally incompatible with you.