Does this build look okay so far?

KarateHottie93

I'm doing two nostalgia builds. One is an 8350/Fury Nitro and the other (this one) is a 2600K/980 Amp Extreme.

Sorry for the awful shot but it's stored away in my van where I can't get a good angle or lighting lol. I just need my ram and PSU to get here and it will be complete. These parts have been through the fucking ringer though and I'll almost be surprised if they all work lol. When attaching the CPU block earlier, one of the foam pads fell off the socket backplate and went between the mobo and it's tray. I'm too lazy to recover it for obvious reasons but it's driving me nuts.

Not to mention the open loop cooler hasn't been pressure tested since I took it apart to replace the pump. The GPU came from Greece to USA and has been sitting in my hot van for a month just sliding around at every sharp turn. The case has been beat to death but Cougar did a great job with the build quality on this one. It makes that Corsair 780T next to it feel like a tin can. The mobo is an EVGA Z68 FTW and it got to me with the heatsinks fallen off and with screws all over the box so I had to reassemble it. On top of everything, my friend's very young niece and nephew have found a million opportunities to take the panel off and touch everything...which is why I keep it in the van still. Oh and most of it was put together outside in the grass lol.

Anyways though, I just need my PSU, my ram, and a few case fans. Does it look okay though?

IMG_20190527_233737211.jpg

IMG_20190527_233904748.jpg

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

Looks good so far

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

Thanks much bros. It's nice to build a PC again without all the extra flash everything has these days.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!