Ryzen 2700 sales?

Now that the Ryzen 3000 series is announced, should we expect any further discounts soon for the 2700 series? And if so does anyone know of any sales that are happening?

given that they were literally just announced no one is going to know when or if a discount is going to happen without a crystal ball. best just wait and see

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

given that they were literally just announced no one is going to know when or if a discount is going to happen without a crystal ball. best just wait and see

I was just curious if anyone had any inside info or such given trends on past years when new CPUs come out but thank you!聽

for me there is not going to be drop in prices (its a distribution not a retailer so there is not discount or anything)

1 minute ago, Oalei said:

for me there is not going to be drop in prices (its a distribution not a retailer so there is not discount or anything)

Yeah I suppose that's true, I've got my eye on a 2700 now and wanted to see if it would be worth waiting longer. Thank you for the reply.聽

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if you're from another country but there is a sale on the Ryzen 7 2700 on Newegg.ca (Canada), was聽$420聽now $300聽for the next 5 days. I'm going to grab one since they throw in The Division 2 and World War Z for free.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 5:26 AM, LongLostLee said:

Yeah I suppose that's true, I've got my eye on a 2700 now and wanted to see if it would be worth waiting longer. Thank you for the reply.聽

Here in Poland you can buy new ryzen 7 2700 for only 125$.聽