VII - A White Theme AMD/Corsair Part List

VII

Image borrowed fromWithout15 on PCPart Picker

Image borrowed from Without15 on PCPartpicker 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 3700X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor (£329 @ July 7th) 

CPU Cooler:Corsair - H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£129.98) 

Motherboard: Asus - ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi) ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£267.98) 

Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (£219.49) 

Storage: Corsair - MP510 960 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (£134.39) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 6 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£140.15) 

Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon VII 16 GB Video Card  (£629.99) 

Case: Corsair - Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower Case  (£79.99) 

Power Supply: Corsair - RMx White 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£98.99) 

Case Fan: Corsair - LL120 RGB White with Lighting Node PRO 63 CFM 120 mm Fans  (£69.98) 

Total: £2164.90

Prices do not include shipping, Prices from a single UK vendor  I get free shipping from Scan and also they're the only UK vendor with some of the White Corsair kit - I'm not being paid to shill, I promise!

The theme is VII.  The design is White 
Ryzen VII 7nm, Crosshair VII, Radeon VII
Corsair do a really nice set of white parts (which go really nice with a vertically mounted Radeon VII from Sapphire).  I love brand cohesion and this has it in boatloads Cause Corsair logo is boats - get it?

There's white tubing, rads and fans on the CPU cooler,  a white case and cables on the PSU, LL Fans in white in a kit.  
One bad thing about this build is the lack of PCIe 4.0 Support as it uses the Crosshair VII instead of the new X570 Chipset boards  - However the aesthetic would work perfectly well without the VII theme.

I've got just over a month to talk myself into buying this before the pre-order date on the 1st of July when the processor is released, although realisticly I more than likely go for a significantly trimmed down build to save on the budget as I'm meant to also be saving for a wedding :P   

If I do go for this myself, it would much more likely be with the Asus Prime X570 Pro board as I've always uses Asus XXX Pro boards in the past, and it's whiter.   I'd also probably drop to 16GB of RAM, drop the 6TB for a 3TB drive for Practicality.

If anyone else wants to make this however, give me a shout - you'll probably want the links for white case header extensions, white silverstone fan filter for the unused back fan slot and 90 degree PCIe riser card to finish off the build :)

My pictures below are from my 'working out' phases

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Are you sure that Asus wont have white "VII" boards that use the X570 chipset?

Companies don't always show all of the options when unveiling the product, and sometimes they release different variants at a slight delay.

I believe we've seen all of the ASUS Offerings that will be available for release and the Prime Pro is the only one - and I will be ordering on Pre-order date July 1st, so that doesn't leave me much wiggle to do my research etc. 

Just now, GeekRichieUK said:

I believe we've seen all of the ASUS Offerings that will be available for release - and I will be ordering on Pre-order date July 1st, so that doesn't leave me much wiggle to do my research etc. 

Ah, I see.

You could try contacting Asus and ask them about this, in that case.