First build and afraid i'm going to make a mistake

So i'm a new builder with little to no experience. I've had experience with replacing and adding new ram, GPU, hard-drives and cleaning parts with compressed air but that is about it.

I've never attempted to build a computer from scratch, especially with the experiences I've had recently.

I'm looking to get myself a new gaming PC, capable of running VR in the near future when i can afford a Oculus Rift after experiencing it for the first time on a Playstation 4.

Since my current PC is beginning to become outdated, i thought now would be a good time after saving up around $1000AUD.

The reason why i'm afraid is that my job isn't too well paying, and if i make a mistake such as mishandling a part, it'll be a long while before i can afford another part or multiple.

I've looked at most of my options and tried to best with the skills I've accumulated over the years to make this list of compatible parts.

Note - the prices aren't really exact on how much i'm looking to get the parts for, I've found other sources that aren't listed on the part picker site which are cheaper and come bundled with games.

The Storage, Power Supply and WiFi-Adapter are coming from my current PC since they still work and function normally.

I have a feeling i'm just to scared to order parts that might not work together or dropping something valuable, and practically losing what i've tried so hard to earn to.

if your current rig still works, see if you can wait for zen 2 CPUs instead. rig seems fine but get an SSD for a boot drive.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Building a pc is pretty simple today, just use a static current thingy and don´t drop anything ;)

There are tons of videos on YT... the trick is to take your time and do it calmly, no rushing.