Do you remember Linus showed Eve V in one video?

I've got a story with it. They decided to ignore my reappearing issue with malfunctioning keyboard. I had 2 replacements previously all with bad keyboards. That would be good if somebody could help me out what to do with Eve as a company so I could either get a replacement (can't buy new kb) or get money from them in exchange for what I have now.

Here's my deleted post, before they suspended my acc:

mailservice?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsjc1.discourse-cdn.com%2Fbusiness5%2Fuser_avatar%2Feve.community%2Fzorg_alex%2F45%2F8279_2.png&proxy=yes&key=47853de8bfd5a1b5d8c90b5fbe1f3e79

Some of you heard my story. But I was inspired to share with you folks all of it with timestamps. I hope that Luke 18:1-8 The Parable of the Persistent Widow will be applicable in my case. Or I will just get banned on this forum.

I’m a 30 yrs old. I Live in Latvia, Riga. I do programming for my life and drawing/modelling/texturing/game dev for fun. I bought HEB place August 2017, when I decided that I need a drawing tablet with a screen instead of huge Intuos I had. 2.5k MS Surface PRO was over my budget, so I opted to get V if possible after I saw it in LMG video. It seemed like a good idea that time. I didn’t know at that time what a time and brain cell waste that would be.

I got my V at 14.12.2017. How happy I was. A bit later I found out that keyboard (further kb) had faulty ‘=’ button that registered press when I was just reaching backspace. And I immediately reported that to support. Month later at 12.01.2018 screen died (guess that screen cable had a problem since case was reworked). Eve did replace both of them after another month 06.02.2018.

Then I found out that new kb is misbehaving. First, V was discharging in few hours in the bag (reported on 02.03.2018). Later I realized it was flickering in and out of tablet mode, keeping V awake (kb was reconnecting 2-3 times a second). Eve promised to replace it after some time a guy my ticked was tied to was on leave. I got my second replacement on 23.04.2018.

09.05.2018 Trackpad sinked down after 2 hours of some thorough clicking while working making presses hard to do. 01.08.2018 Ghost touches break all touch interaction. I got an advise to disconnect kb and stop using it. many messages later, 21.09.2018 V started waking in a bag again and AR coating of the screen is peeling off in random places. Then kb stopped even connecting, rendering it completely useless (sisn’t find that message). Many-many more messages later at 14.11.2018 I was said I was listed to receive a replacement. 20.11.2018 That I’m not forgotten. 26.02.2018 Konstantinos got a glimpse of one of my complaints on a forum and decided to get involved. 27.02.2019 Another excuse letter. 15.03.2018 K. promised to get me a new kb next week. 04.04.2018 K. thought that kb was shipped to me, but he was 3 days late for April fools day.

08.05.2019 Thunderbolt USB-C got flimsy and sometimes fail to work well.

I don’t trust Eve tech, nor I advise you folks to.

zORg

https://eve.community/t/i-found-myself-scammed/17710

Should I post whole support email chain... all of them.

Complaint N.png

Original LTT video here for anyone wondering ;) 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯