Low FPS CS GO Nvidia RTX 2070 Windforce

Razvan112
On 5/20/2019 at 9:24 PM, Razvan112 said:

Hello,

I have quite a big issue and perhaps you could help me a bit. I recently bought a new Nvidia RTX 2070 Windforce to replace my previous GTX 970.

After the windows installation and all the tests those guys from the computer store have done, i installed the csgo and guess what, i have lower fps than i used to have with my GTX! I've done everything and i optimized win 10 and after all the efforts still the same situation. I'm currently somewhere between 175 - 250 fps in csgo and before i used to have 300 without a drop (i had fps_max 300 at that time). 

I've read about a possible bottleneck and i have no clue what's that or what on earth can cause that effect. Even though everyone assured me that the parts are compatible and everything should be fine, i still can't figure it out. I've done a benchmark a few minutes ago and here you will have the result 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/17065061

UserBenchmarks: Game 108%, Desk 91%, Work 60%
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K - 82.9%
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 - 127.5%
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO M.2 500GB - 133.9%
SSD: WD Green 240GB (2018) - 57.7%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB - 120.9%
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 2133 C10 2x8GB - 54.2%
MBD: Asus Z97-PRO GAMER

Can anyone help with some tips to fix this stupid issue ? Keep in mind that the GameDVR is off from registry and i even deleted the xbox from my computer 

Thanks a lot and i really appreciate any advice you have. 

I think that CPU is a severe bottleneck. That might be a problem. But as you didn't have any problem before it might be due to some bug issues. Try updating your drivers to the latest versions. It won't be a ram issue. Try to tweak the settings a bit and also take a look at your power plan. Windows might have automatically changed it, or high-performance mode might be having some bugs. I had the same issue on my laptop. I changed it to balanced and maxed out the settings in additional options and it solved itself. Its a bug in the latest windows update. BTW you can't get away from it by reverting the update. Trust me I've tried it. It happend less than a week and I posted the issue the forum. I found out the problem myself, hope you do so. Peace...