Will This Work?

Full On Parts List

So here is the Just, I live in a two  apartment building and there are three of us, the computer room is in the smallest room and when all three computers are on at the same time playing games which is everyday even in the winter the room gets horribly hot to the point that i have to run a window A/C unit even in the winter.   

My plan is to build ONE desktop pc in which i can put in a closet and have the air piped out the window and fresh cold air piped in. and have peripherals and stuff hooked up, OR use cheap low end Laptops in which we can connect remotely and stream what we want to play from the Desktop to the laptops(I understand Latency), allowing us to be in separate rooms so there isn't so much heat in one area making a sauna in my apartment causing my electric bill to me in the Hundreds every month.

So as the title says Will This Work, Also is there any suggestions of any way of making it cheaper but still work Etc Etc.

Full On Parts List

just have 3 builds in 1 room..............

building one of those systems is kinda pointless, expencive and a waste of money and hazzle. 

also the PSU you picked isnt great. 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($119.50 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($73.95 @ Newegg) 
Memory: GeIL - EVO POTENZA 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($69.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($66.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Plextor - M8VG 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate - Constellation ES 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.95 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - Radeon RX VEGA 64 8 GB Video Card  ($399.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Silverstone - GD09B HTPC Case  ($82.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($73.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1015.23
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-19 16:33 EDT-0400

just get like 3 of these and stack them in a room. 

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

just have 3 builds in 1 room..............

building one of those systems is kinda pointless, expencive and a waste of money and hazzle. 

also the PSU you picked isnt great. 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($119.50 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($73.95 @ Newegg) 
Memory: GeIL - EVO POTENZA 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($69.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($66.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Plextor - M8VG 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate - Constellation ES 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.95 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - Radeon RX VEGA 64 8 GB Video Card  ($399.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Silverstone - GD09B HTPC Case  ($82.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($73.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1015.23
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-19 16:33 EDT-0400

just get like 3 of these and stack them in a room. 

I already have 3 Pcs with Ryzen 2700Xs, GTX 1050 - GTX 1080 and other high end equipment but as stated the  biggest problem is the computer room gets hot as a sauna even in the winter to the point i need a window A/C Unit and that doesn't count all the body heat in the room because i am talking about a REAL Tiny Room in which our elbows almost touch 

2 minutes ago, distantworld101 said:

I already have 3 Pcs with Ryzen 2700Xs, GTX 1050 - GTX 1080 and other high end equipment but as stated the  biggest problem is the computer room gets hot as a sauna even in the winter to the point i need a window A/C Unit and that doesn't count all the body heat in the room because i am talking about a REAL Tiny Room in which our elbows almost touch 

you plan is to put a build in a closet or seperate room no?

you can do that exact thing with 3 PCs. 

i dont see why you need to buy a single tower just to create a lot of work with little payoff. 

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

you plan is to put a build in a closet or seperate room no?

you can do that exact thing with 3 PCs. 

i dont see why you need to buy a single tower just to create a lot of work with little payoff. 

Yes my plan is to put A single Pc in the Closest of the Gaming Room have have the Air Piped out. and fresh air pipped in.

the reason be is because i would LIKE if possible to get cheap laptops allow the VMs hosted on the desktop to be streamed to the laptops.

i am also trying to use less Desktops because i would like to cut my power bill some, but i do understand your point completely 

Also the widest part of the room is just under 9Feet if that tells you how small this room is.

>7920X with Hyper 212 Evo

That's an extreme yikes from me

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

5 minutes ago, distantworld101 said:

i am also trying to use less Desktops because i would like to cut my power bill some, but i do understand your point completely 

not being helped by Skylake X. and an Allways on VM would certainly not help. 

6 minutes ago, distantworld101 said:

Yes my plan is to put A single Pc in the Closest of the Gaming Room have have the Air Piped out. and fresh air pipped in.

then put the 3 different PCs into the one closet. its better, consumer less power and is less of a hazzle. also remmber the air needs to be dry or else you could have a buildup of moisture.