New Build won't post

I have an AORUS PRO WiFi, i7-9700K, a Corsair RM750x, and two sticks of Corsair Vengence LED. When I first built the PC, I put everything together and tried to boot it. When I turned on the PSU, there was a brief flash of the lights on the motherboard, and when I pressed the power button on the front panel the PSU would click twice. The RAM sticks would light up, but the motherboard lights would not, no fans would spin, no status LED's would light. So I sadly disassembled the entire build and started fresh. I installed the CPU and RAM, and then hooked up the PSU to see if it would do anything but the result was the same. I've tried the fan trick with the PSU and the fan spins up, and I've tried all combinations of RAM sticks in all of the available slots, but some combinations cause the PSU to click a few times, sometimes in quick succession. I'm just at a loss, is there anything else I can try or do I just need to order new RAM or take the MoBo to a repair shop to be tested?

Thank you for the help

It sounds similar to a MOBO problem I had in the past, I ended up exchanging my board for another of the same kind and got a post. I'd check with any friends/neighbors/friendly craigslist folks who will let you test your RAM in their systems to see if they get a post, but it feels most likely that your MOBO is bad.