The Moderload...

Go to solution Solved by kdawwgg1221,
1 hour ago, Gunnis said:

Yesterday I was working on my term parper when my PC bluescreended out of the well blue. This ended up with not being repairable, and after about 3 hours of searching for tips and tricks on the web I had to format.

After formating there where several new chrashes, both mid and after install of windows 10 x64 home edition. After switching from my ssd to my m.2 i still had the same issues, now i kinda got the pc running with my old raptor hdd.

But now I can only use Edge for browsing, the whole pc is lagging if I try to do anything more than move the mouse. Freezing and stuttering happen alot, and I have no idea what is currently the issue. 

Specs:

Windows 10x64 Home (up to date)

16 GB DDR3 Vengance Ram

1070 Msi Armored Edition GPU

4790k Intel CPU

Kingston HyperX Fury SSD (The one I used to have my OS on)

Crucial CT500mx200ssd4 (The M.2 I could not get to work anymore)

Western Digital WD VelociRaptor WD2500HHTZ 500GB (Pretty sure thats the name of my raptor and currently main hard drive)

ASUS PCE-AC56 AC1300 (Wireless adater, only way to get internet)

The old HDD explains the stuttering. Besides that, I could not tell you why you can't install onto your m.2 drive or SSD. You'll have to do your homework and trouble shoot based off others experiences in different forums. 

Yesterday I was working on my term parper when my PC bluescreended out of the well blue. This ended up with not being repairable, and after about 3 hours of searching for tips and tricks on the web I had to format.

After formating there where several new chrashes, both mid and after install of windows 10 x64 home edition. After switching from my ssd to my m.2 i still had the same issues, now i kinda got the pc running with my old raptor hdd.

But now I can only use Edge for browsing, the whole pc is lagging if I try to do anything more than move the mouse. Freezing and stuttering happen alot, and I have no idea what is currently the issue. 

Specs:

16 GB DDR3 Vengance Ram

4790k Intel CPU

Western Digital WD VelociRaptor WD2500HHTZ 500GB (Pretty sure thats the name of my raptor and currently main hard drive)

From 2001-2014 I had 156Kb/s Down and 0,02 Kb/s up. Now I have 35/35 Mb/s, it has truly changed my life. 

1 hour ago, Gunnis said:

Specs:

16 GB DDR3 Vengance Ram

4790k Intel CPU

The old HDD explains the stuttering. Besides that, I could not tell you why you can't install onto your m.2 drive or SSD. You'll have to do your homework and trouble shoot based off others experiences in different forums. 

On 5/17/2019 at 3:12 PM, kdawwgg1221 said:

Thanks! 

From 2001-2014 I had 156Kb/s Down and 0,02 Kb/s up. Now I have 35/35 Mb/s, it has truly changed my life.