Questions regarding Virtualized gaming on Nvidia and AMD hardware

Alright so for background, for LTX my girlfriend wanted to go with me but she doesn't want her own gaming computer because she lives in a dorm and is lame. So i decided that I would sell my mini itx gaming machine and build a micro atx virtualized gaming machine instead. So what I'm rocking right now is a Threadripper 1900x on an Asrock X399m Taichi motherboard with 4 dimms totaling 32 Gb of ram. Where I've been running into problems is with my graphics cards. I have an rtx 2080 and a 4gb rx 480. I have so far been able to get my rx 480 to boot absolutely fine into a virtualized instance of Windows 10 using Limetech's Unraid. Where I run into problems is with Nvidia's usb controller built into their higher end cards for their virtual reality link. It kept throwing up errors at me about it not being able to separate it from the rest of the card even though I would be selecting it to add with the card. I gave up and decided to ask a friend if I could just borrow one of their rx 480's instead for the trip and temporarily trade him my rtx 2080. I have not however tried ACS override in Unraid though because somehow I missed that. I have also heard that you have to add and edited nvidia vbios if you want to use it as your main graphics output for Unraid and that there is some trickery involving making the driver not think it's virtualized. I have also heard that amd cards work fine out of the box for both of these. Since my system is entirely custom liquid cooled except for the rx 480, would it be better to just use the rx 480 as my first gpu and put the 2080 in another slot or will it be the same level of difficulty? Or am I better off just temporarily changing my loop and using two rx 480's instead?

Could be driver issues. Try installing DDU and in safe made delete the drivers and reinstall them for your rtx. Then try again and see what happens

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Could be driver issues. Try installing DDU and in safe made delete the drivers and reinstall them for your rtx. Then try again and see what happens

The virtual machine wont even boot. This is not a windows environment.