how to connect SCSI to my Modern PC?

LamoidZombieDog

so apparently theres CD-ROMs that have 5 Disk storage Changers in them. and i NEED one. i have a cooler master HAF-X (don't buy it) with 6 5.25" bays, and have one left. and want to put one of these in it. ive chosen the Nakamichi MJ-5.16SI because unlike the only other one i could find made by panasonic for 75$, this ones about 30$. but the problem is they are all very old, and have a tan front cover and an SCSI plug on the back. so i need to figre out how the hell i can plug this SCSI into my computer? id prefer parts on ebay but other sites would be fine too. thanks!

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

POST REMOVED

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

POST REMOVED

POST REMOVED

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Alright so that would be SCSI and then to PCI and i have one more PCI on my motherboard. i dont see why that wouldnt work. thanks so much!