Xperia X bootlooping

Pasgui

This was previously posted on the sony forums but its really dead over there so ill try my luck here.

Just today I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time just to see that it was booting up, and it kept doing it over and over again. The phone is bootlooping. I tried every button combination, I tried Xperia Companion to repair the software and the piece of shit needs me to open the phone and punch the pin in, which is what I cant do! Great going Sony. I went as far as ripping the back off to disconnect the battery, let it sit and connect it again and still the fucking same. Whats wrong with it?! The last option would be to use some adb commands as I remmber I left USB Debugging on, but adb wont recognize my device in fastboot, maybe a driver issue?

I'm currently letting my phone bootloop while it charges on the off chance it turns back on. fuck Sony, man. At least if they managed to make a good repairing software.

I accidentally made one of my old phones bootloop and from what I understand, unless you didn't have a backup of your phone, you're out of luck.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

bricked...

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w