How to enable WiFi Calling on Pixel 2?

Go to solution Solved by tridy,

Got a response from the provider support. They confirmed that it is up to the provider to add the support for a certain phone model.

They support several models at the moment and working on adding more. Hopefully my phone will be on the list soon.

Hi.

I need some help with WiFi calling.

I am trying to enable WiFi calling on my Pixel 2. My provider is Swedish Tele 2 and they confirmed that they have this feature. On my Pixel 2 however it seems to be disabled/not available. It looks like the setting exists when I search for it, but when I navigate to it, there is nothing there. By dialing *#*#4636#*#* I could see that "Wifi Calling Provisioned" is disabled (the screenshot attached). This is as far as I could go for now.

The question that I have is whether this feature gets enabled on the phone/device level or operator level?

Should I contact the provider and ask to provision it?

Thanks!

wifi_calling_pixel_2.jpg

Got a response from the provider support. They confirmed that it is up to the provider to add the support for a certain phone model.

They support several models at the moment and working on adding more. Hopefully my phone will be on the list soon.