Best $200 Android Phone

Aereldor

After about 3 years of use, my Galaxy S7 is finally retiring- with a smashed screen, a spazzing display, and a bunch of other issues. I'm looking to replace it with a well-built and replaceable phone.

Here are some things I can't compromise on-

• Durability - this is very important, since I'm not the best with delicate phones
  • Battery life- I need to be able to make it through a full day of moderate use
  • SD card slot- I've got a 200GB SD card with my music on it - ~15,000 tracks (I'm a professional musician)
  • Headphone Jack- need I say any more.

I don't do much besides calling people, SMS/Messenger, and listening to music. However, a good camera and display would be nice. I don't care as long as they're not terrible.

Looking to order it tonight, so any quick suggestions would be helpful. 

Thanks!

-Aereldor.

17 minutes ago, Aereldor said:
  • SD card slot- I've got a 200GB SD card with my music on it - ~15,000 tracks (I'm a professional musician)

for great audio, get LG G7 /8 / V40 

I hear the Nokia 6.1 is surprisingly well. Above average battery, SD card slot, headphone jack, Full HD screen and most importantly, Android One. So it'll run pretty smooth and get updates for up to 2 years. Its about 200-240 USD on Amazon. I recommend checking it out.

15 hours ago, Aereldor said:

After about 3 years of use, my Galaxy S7 is finally retiring- with a smashed screen, a spazzing display, and a bunch of other issues. I'm looking to replace it with a well-built and replaceable phone.

Here are some things I can't compromise on-

• Durability - this is very important, since I'm not the best with delicate phones
  • Battery life- I need to be able to make it through a full day of moderate use

I don't do much besides calling people, SMS/Messenger, and listening to music. However, a good camera and display would be nice. I don't care as long as they're not terrible.

Looking to order it tonight, so any quick suggestions would be helpful. 

Thanks!

-Aereldor.