Coffee and the H100i

So my son decided to throw a ball in the direction of my computer and knocked the wife's coffee off the table and on the my pride and joy. Coffee passed through the H100i and the fans were nice enough to spread the coffee goodness all over the inside of my case. Let's just say my MoBo, ram and video card are now in electronics heaven. Is there a way to clean the rad of coffee so that I do not smell coffee when the fans are pushing air through the rad? Also, I should not have to worry about any coffee getting in the lines as it is sealed? Correct me if i am wrong. 

You can rinse some 91% alcohol through the rad fins, being careful of the fittings not to degrade any grommets/o-rings/etc.

otherwise the only other option I can see would be to run fans high for few days hoping for the smell to die down.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

5 minutes ago, havoc2003 said:

So my son decided to throw a ball in the direction of my computer and knocked the wife's coffee off the table and on the my pride and joy. Coffee passed through the H100i and the fans were nice enough to spread the coffee goodness all over the inside of my case. Let's just say my MoBo, ram and video card are now in electronics heaven. Is there a way to clean the rad of coffee so that I do not smell coffee when the fans are pushing air through the rad? Also, I should not have to worry about any coffee getting in the lines as it is sealed? Correct me if i am wrong. 

wash it all with water then let it dry for a good few days

My rig: r7 1700 @ 3.9/1.35v, 16gb ddr4 3200, assorted rando SSDs, hx 1050, vega 64 1650/1025

MY $75 BUILD https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/576889-the-75-build-log/#comment-7547280

I would make sure coffee didn't get in the mobo or anything important
Clean everything with Isopropyl

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

6 hours ago, quakeguy81 said:

Pics or it didn't happen!?

Also don't keep computers on the floor.

My 970 is torched, once I rebuilt it will no longer be on the floor

20190506_211204.thumb.jpg.8e43a890e52d5262ca0ada37dd72ddfa.jpg

Dunk it in a sink full of water, clean it like you would anything and then let it dry.

Any other components that got coffee on them that u think might possible still be alive, just wash them aswell, let it dry fully before trying them out.

You can actually stick things like motherboards in dishwashers so long as you protect the pins and let them dry before use.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |