Need help looking for smartwatch

Ed.Nev

I'm looking for a smartwatch which is less than £70 and has Google pay and I can view my messages on it. 

Thanks for the help :)

Sooo, does your cellphone brand has a smartwatch lineup? If so it's recommend to buy a smartwatch from your cellphone brand- for maximum compatibility. If not, any wear OS smartwatch with NFC will do it.

The problem is you can't really find a brand new one with 70 euros, so you'll have to look at used market.

18 minutes ago, Ed.Nev said:

I'm looking for a smartwatch which is less than £70 and has Google pay and I can view my messages on it. 

Thanks for the help :)

i dont think thats gonna happen afaik google pay needs nfc and smartwatches running wear os and having nfc start at 150 - ish with the "misfit vapor 2".

someone correct me if you can pay with your fitbit now or something.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

8 minutes ago, zhubaohi said:

Sooo, does your cellphone brand has a smartwatch lineup? If so it's recommend to buy a smartwatch from your cellphone brand- for maximum compatibility. If not, any wear OS smartwatch with NFC will do it.

The problem is you can't really find a brand new one with 70 euros, so you'll have to look at used market.

I have a Samsung galaxy A50 and I'm happy to get a used one any suggestions?

I saw Fitbit Versa has this thing you want, paying with wearables. I saw also yesterday sth about a Garmin. 

5 hours ago, wavez said:

I saw Fitbit Versa has this thing you want, paying with wearables. I saw also yesterday sth about a Garmin. 

Careful, though, you have to get the Versa Special Edition to use Fitbit Pay (same functionality as Google Pay, for the most part), and you're probably not going to find one for the price the OP would like.  Garmin watches also have an equivalent, but those are really more fitness watches that happen to have a few smartwatch features.