Pc is underperforming

Alluz.h

Ok so i have Asus geforce gtx 1060 6gb oc, ryzen 5 1600 3.6ghz and 1x8 gb ddr4 2133mhz but my pc is underperforming alot. My avg in rust is 30 and it doesn't matter if my settings are set to highest lowest or middle its always 20-40fps. my avg fps in gta v online is 40 and it doesn't matter how i set my setting its always 30-50. my avg fps in battlefield 1 is 40 and it doesn't matter how i set my settings its always 30-50 and this happens in almost every game but not in csgo or some older games but i don't understand why this happens but all of my friends with 1060s and 1050s get always 3 times higher fps than me and btw i have planned to buy 2x8 gb 3200mhz ram but can that boost my fps from avg 40 to like avg 80?

there are a couple of things I would check... first would be drivers, are they installed and up to date? secondly I would check my temps and make sure the CPU or GPU are not throttling under load.

are you checking the cpu and ram usage

You have single channel RAM, Problem A. Upgrading your RAM config to run Dual channel will net you a decent boost in performance. Secondly, and most important, is you're running the RAM at 2133 mhz, which is basically hand cuffs on Ryzen. You are losing a good chunk of performance from this as well. Ryzen craves RAM speeds of 3000-3200mhz for optimal gaming performance. So by upgrading to a 2x kit of 3000 or 3200mhz ram, you will gain a very very noticeable boost in performance. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Okay, i will buy the rams in under 2 months and the usages are ok and i use older drivers on my gpu because they are better and i have a problem if i update them it will stack the drivers and my gpu usage will be 0.1% but all other drivers are up to date. Thanks