I opened my pc to clean it and when i put it back together it won't post and the ez debug cpu light comes on and stays like that. Please help

Have you tried going through these steps?

Some won't be applicable, but it's a good starting point. Genearlly, I'd pay careful attention to #2/13 (CPU), #4/5 (GPU), #6/7/8 (RAM) and 23.

Spoiler

1.Did you carefully read the motherboard owners manual?

2. Did you plug in the 4/8-pin CPU power connector located near the CPU socket?

3.Did you install the standoffs under the motherboard? Did you place them so they all align with the screw holes in the motherboard, with no extra standoffs touching the board in the wrong place? A standoff installed in the wrong place can cause a short and prevent the system from booting.

4.Did you verify that the video card is fully seated? (may require more force than a new builder expects.)

5.Did you attach ALL the required power connector(s) to the video card? (some need two, some need none, many need one.) It is best to use cables connected directly to the PSU. Only use adapters if absolutely necessary.

6.Have you tried booting with just one stick of RAM installed? (Try each stick of RAM individually in each RAM slot.)

7.Did you verify that all memory modules are fully inserted? (may require more force than a new builder expects.) It's a good idea to install the RAM on the motherboard before it's in the case.

8.Did you verify in the owners manual that you're using the correct RAM slots? Many Intel motherboards require RAM to be installed in the slots starting with the one further away from the CPU.

10.Did you install the CPU correctly? There will be an arrow on the CPU that needs to line up with an arrow on the motherboard CPU socket. There may also be a notch that will only line up in one direction. Be sure to pay special attention to that section of the manual!

11.Are there any bent pins on the motherboard/CPU? This especially applies if you tried to install the CPU with the plastic cover on or with the CPU facing the wrong direction.

12. If using an after market CPU cooler, did you get any thermal paste on the motherboard, CPU socket, or CPU pins?

13.Is the CPU fan plugged in? Some motherboards will not boot without detecting that the CPU fan is plugged in to prevent burning up the CPU.

15. Are any loose screws laying on the motherboard, or jammed against it? Are there any wires run directly under the motherboard? You should not run wires under the motherboard since the soldered wires on the underside of the motherboard can cut into the insulation on the wires and cause a short. Some cases have space to run wires on the back side of the motherboard tray.

18.Did you read the instructions in the manual on how to properly connect the front panel plugs? (Power switch, power led, reset switch, HD activity led)

19.Did you turn on the power supply switch located on the back of the PSU? The switch should be depressed on the side with a I, the O means off.

21.Have you tried resetting the CMOS? The motherboard manual will have instructions for your particular board.

22. If you have integrated video and a video card, try the integrated video port. Resetting the bios, can make it default back to the onboard video. If you are trying to use HDMI outputs, try using DVI or VGA instead. Sometimes the HDMI ports won't work until the correct drivers are installed.

23. Make certain all cables and components including RAM and expansion cards are tight within their sockets.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Did you remember to put all the cables back? Check the EPS cable specifically and make sure that it's completely seated.

6 minutes ago, badreg said:

Did you remember to put all the cables back? Check the EPS cable specifically and make sure that it's completely seated.

I unplugged and plugged back in several times

Just now, Lookotza said:

Other than the speaker yes i can go look for it if it is necesary

In this case, the speaker isn't necessary due to you having a debug code.

What motherboard, CPU and GPU do you have? Does it boot-cycle? Any fans ramp up or anything?

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Just now, Imbellis said:

In this case, the speaker isn't necessary due to you having a debug code.

What motherboard, CPU and GPU do you have? Does it boot-cycle? Any fans ramp up or anything?

Mobo is msi b350 mortar gpu gtx 1070 gigabyte oc and cpu is ryzen 3 1200 (i know, bottleneck). The fans start and it does not post anything.

9 hours ago, Lookotza said:

Mobo is msi b350 mortar gpu gtx 1070 gigabyte oc and cpu is ryzen 3 1200 (i know, bottleneck). The fans start and it does not post anything.

Also the front pannel does not work after i turn it on, not sure if that helps with anything

Do you have a different power supply you can try?

8 minutes ago, fargonaz said:

Do you have a different power supply you can try?

I have yes, ill try that now.

9 minutes ago, Lookotza said:

I have yes, ill try that now.

I tried and i have the same problem. My psu is corsair mr750x btw.