Help finding case

Vague
Go to solution Solved by Vague,

i would recommend the xigmatek talon

Just bought the Arc Midi R2. Thanks anyway.

So i am just about to order my new PC parts but i am finding it hard to choose a case. I would like it to be windowed and good room for watercooling. The cases i have looked at so far, Corsair 540 and Fractal Design Arc midi R2. I would get the NZXT H440 if it had a drive bay "for Movie lol" . Budget is around £130.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

If you want good room for watercooling, the Air 540 is a lot larger than the R2. You'll have a cramped look in the R2, while the 540 offers a lot more freedom.

Personally, I would say you should look at something like a 350D if you want mATX like the R2.

Pew Pew Helicopters

If you want good room for watercooling, the Air 540 is a lot larger than the R2. You'll have a cramped look in the R2, while the 540 offers a lot more freedom.

Personally, I would say you should look at something like a 350D if you want mATX like the R2.

I like the looks of the 350D but i would rather go ATX but if i don't find a case i like for ATX i will just go mATX and get the 350D.

So i am just about to order my new PC parts but i am finding it hard to choose a case. I would like it to be windowed and good room for watercooling. The cases i have looked at so far, Corsair 540 and Fractal Design Arc midi R2. I would get the NZXT H440 if it had a drive bay "for Movie lol" . Budget is around £130.

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Just bought the Arc Midi R2. Thanks anyway.