Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Pre-Alpha Footage

WiiManic

Seems to be LoTR meets Assassins creed, but with better combat.

The nemesis system and choices with minions looks really interesting, should give different game play choices.

If it can actually deliver on that, the nemesis system and such, It looks pretty awesome.

(Couldn't see anything else on it, did search)

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Half a hour and nobody else is saying they want this now?

HERESY!!!

HERESY!!!

I know, it looks really really good, pre-alpha footage or not.

Lore-wise, I know that Human/Wraith hybrids are never mentioned, but anything alive can become one (i think...), and they say they have some exceptional circumstance which causes it.

Guardians of Middle Earth by Monolith was alright, but nothing special.

This looks like it could be great.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

If its as good as it looks, im in. Its been a while since if enjoyed a LoTR or Middel Earth game.

I really wish we had Battle for Middle Earth 3 though, Tolkien's works really play nice with rts style games.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Lore-wise, I know that Human/Wraith hybrids are never mentioned, but anything alive can become one (i think...), and they say they have some exceptional circumstance which causes it.

Basically Wraith = ghost linked to dark magic (Aka Sauron or Melkor) but the trailer suggest that he's not the wraith but more like he's haunted and the wraith is giving him power/assist.

Wait and see, probably a big part of the story anyway.

HERESY!!!

I WANT THIS NOW!

But srsly, this looks really cool. It's a lot more interesting than Assassin's creed. I think this is the game that AC should have been. But I hope combat will be hard (or at least it will have an option to have it really hard) and that all these options that they shown in the video are not just for the press footage.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Saw this earlier .Almost as buffed up on this as I am on The Witcher 3.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

PrKg8.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here