Questions for someone knowlegable in cablemod rgb strips!

I have some questions regarding the cablemod rgb strips:

1. there are hybrid like RGBW and RGBUV and the normal one! whats the difference cuse i want to use tham in aura sinc and dont know if the software even supports uv or white! if the difference only the white and uv i would stick to the normal cablemod widebeam!?

2. do the normal cablemod widebeam rgb magnetic ones come with an adhesive tape? cause i would use them behind my desk to light up and ont he photos i dont see an adhesive tape on the normal ones!

3. for the desk i would ask how many 60cm long strips i can use in a line i would need around 4 so in total 240 cm of light strips!

4. im a bit unsure cause you have to connect them to the 4pin 12 vrgb header and was asking myself if these are individual adressable lights! i want the rainbowwavemode! BUT aura has not good rainbowmode so i let my aura light be unconnected to aura and run at stock so they have a beautiful rainbowwave! is the rainbowmode the standardmode of the cablemod led strips when you start them up the first time?

THANKS in advance

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

@CableMod should be able to help you out here.

oh they are here? well im asking here cause i have put in a contactform ont he official site 2 weeks ago and im still waiting for an answer! and they are on sale in my store so i woul dneed a answer quite fast! thanks

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

9 hours ago, Bayonett Priest said:

I have some questions regarding the cablemod rgb strips:

1. there are hybrid like RGBW and RGBUV and the normal one! whats the difference cuse i want to use tham in aura sinc and dont know if the software even supports uv or white! if the difference only the white and uv i would stick to the normal cablemod widebeam!?

2. do the normal cablemod widebeam rgb magnetic ones come with an adhesive tape? cause i would use them behind my desk to light up and ont he photos i dont see an adhesive tape on the normal ones!

3. for the desk i would ask how many 60cm long strips i can use in a line i would need around 4 so in total 240 cm of light strips!

4. im a bit unsure cause you have to connect them to the 4pin 12 vrgb header and was asking myself if these are individual adressable lights! i want the rainbowwavemode! BUT aura has not good rainbowmode so i let my aura light be unconnected to aura and run at stock so they have a beautiful rainbowwave! is the rainbowmode the standardmode of the cablemod led strips when you start them up the first time?

THANKS in advance

@Bayonett Priest the hybrid LEDs are 5-pin and wouldn't be compatible with ASUS Aura, you would need our kit for that rather.
The standard WideBeam RGB LEDs are 4-pin and would be ASUS Aura compatible but they are only magnetic, the hybrids are the dual mount style with magnetic and adhesive backing.  Off of our kit you can run 6x 60cm + 1x 30cm strip though for that if you want to use these on your desk and find a different mounting method (maybe your own double sided adhesive of choice). The 4-pin/12v is not addressable though, that is standard RGB where it controls the entire strip at once, addressable headers are 3-pin/5v (4 pin spaced with 1 pin missing) for ASUS boards. In regards to the support, our support team usually gets back next day or the day following depending on how many tickets are received, so if you don't receive a reply back then email Support@CableMod.com directly as that is very odd and I suspect your submission didn't go through to our end.