Is it worth changing my fan orientation

Ravendarat

So I built my PC a few months back, and I changed all my fans out about 6 weeks ago with some corsair fans, I realized today that my 3 front fans and rear exhaust as well as my AIO fans are all set to be blowing air outwards, none are set as intake. I havent had any issues so far with temps, and quite frankly Im not looking forward to undoing my cable management to swap them around but if its a way better idea ill bite the bullet and do it, what say all of you, who are clearly smarter than me, the idiot who didnt pay attention to fan direction 

Over time, you're going to be sucking in dust through random holes and gaps in your case. While your temperatures are not detrimental now, the airflow is still not optimal, and it will get worse in the long run if your case gets clogged up.

Negative pressure means more dust in your case but tthat is about it. You might gain a degree or two by going positive pressure but it won't be a huge difference.

I plan on going to a custom loop sooner rather than later although I keep pushing it off. Ill fix my fans then I guess, or just one day when I get bored. Thanks for the responses