BF4 Dogfighting help

JigglyPufflez

This is a big ask, but I was wondering if there is anyone that is willing to help me learn how to dogfight on BF4? I love Jets, but I just flipping suck at them when it comes to dog fighting. I never use them for that reason. So if you are willing to help me that would be great! :D I live in Australia, so being able to play on Aussie servers is preferred. I'll love you if you can help me! If you can help me out, Give me and Add and PM me a message. We would talk on skype at the same time, while we practice. Thanks in advanced. I don't really expect anyone to help me out, it is a big ask. But I guess it is worth a shot. I would love how to use jets! Again thanks in advanced :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Use a joystick :)

Immelman and barrel roll maneuver.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Use a joystick :)

Immelman and barrel roll maneuver.

Logitech extreme3Dpro is really good. I bought it almost exclusively for the release of BF4. Also a cheaper solution if you have one already would be a console controller, they can give you better pitch and yaw control that a mouse and keyboard but nothing near the same as a joystick.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

Kb&mouse is well than enough. Optimal turning speed is around 350. So speed up when you start flying and get some altitude. When turning use slow and afterburners at the same time. Sounds silly but it helps. Bind nose up to spacebar. I could help in person but I just hate flying with high pings and warping.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv