Random boot device not found

Hello,

I have a desktop PC and a laptop. The laptop is a HP Pavilion 15, that I bought in 2015 with a HDD, and on my PC I have an SSD. Since I liked it so much I installed an SSD in the laptop too. Everything worked normaly and on both systems I used the same procedure and I have dual booted Ubuntu and Windows. The only thing is that on the laptop I now have random Boot device not found errors on POST. What that means is that sometimes it boots, but sometimes it gives this error. The thing is that if you power off and retry to POST it works normally, again sometimes, and yet sometimes it throws an error, but it does not end here. Sometimes it does that even when trying to get out of sleep mode and get back to working. In linux it throws an error and reboots and in Windows it throws a BSOD.

I thought it might be the SSD controller, failing to connect to the motherboard in time when receiving power. The SSD in question is an ADATA 650. The PC uses an ADATA 800, but the PC does not have any errors. I also tried reformatting the SSD but that did not work, and it happened in both legacy mode and UEFI.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!