Finished the "Overkill" build.

Ravenbear

Should last the next 10 years! Looks awesome, and you certainly shouldn't ever run out of storage.

I7 9700k- MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC - Be Quiet Dark Pro 4 - Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 2X8GB - EVGA RTX 2080 TI Black Edition - WD BLACK NVMe M.2 500GB -  EVGA Supernova 650 P2, 80+ Platinum -Nzxt H500 - Display Dell S2721DGF 27" - Keyboard- Razer Huntsman Mini 60%  - Mouse- Logitech G203  - Headset  Astro A50 2019 Edition - Speakers - Logitech Z623

On 4/28/2019 at 5:51 AM, Ravenbear said:

Folks honestly I did not intend to sound like I was bragging about this, which I did. I was just proud of it and want people in the know that would understand it. That one system took me almost 2 months, sometime it too me 15 to 20 mins just to plug a header cable in.  And if you built something and it works and does not burn your house down. Be proud of what you did. At least you tried.

Hey, I didn't think you were flexing reading this post. I would like to say thank you for your service. It means a lot to me that you put your life on the line to protect the freedoms of this country. Also, love this build! Yah sure cable management could use some work but who cares. It works and like you said it's not going to affect performance. Honestly, I'm jealous that you can build such an awesome system I hope to one day build something like this. I hope the unpleasant people that commented on your cable management didn't affect you. Seriously thanks for your service. I wish you Godspeed in your recovery with your hands. Would love to see updates on the build as well! Maybe one day you can custom water cool it.