Rs.65000-70000 build for gaming and cad workstation.

Prasad001

I'm looking for new pc build in max rs.70000 (INR or Rupees).I want to use this system for gaming, video editing and as cad workstation. I have keyboard, mouse, speakers . I need new system and monitor.. I have old CRT monitor which can give me 720p+ resolution. So if monitor is limiting factor in performance,it can be removed from budget for better system.. I'm okay with that.

3 minutes ago, Prasad001 said:

I'm looking for new pc build in max rs.70000 (INR or Rupees).I want to use this system for gaming, video editing and as cad workstation. I have keyboard, mouse, speakers . I need new system and monitor.. I have old CRT monitor which can give me 720p+ resolution. So if monitor is limiting factor in performance,it can be removed from budget for better system.. I'm okay with that.

You can get a 5 2400g, B450 mobo and 2x8gb ram with cheap but still OK PSU CX(M) 2017/2015

5 hours ago, Prasad001 said:

Change to pro 4, 2 stick of ram find the cheapest and most reliable brand 2400mhz is fine. How about 500gb ssd, is Rx 580 cheaper? Get sapphire. I remember the 5 1600 is on sale with B450m Pro 4

OK you could get cheaper by buying 1 stick, you can also get a 1tb SSD it's suppose to be cheap considering everyone like M.2 go for sata 3 save the M. 2 slot for something better.

1 hour ago, Oalei said:

OK you could get cheaper by buying 1 stick, you can also get a 1tb SSD it's suppose to be cheap considering everyone like M.2 go for sata 3 save the M. 2 slot for something better.

Is MSI b450m pro vdh plus not good?

Why is select gigabyte B450 AORUS M?

3 hours ago, Prasad001 said:

Is MSI b450m pro vdh plus not good?

Why is select gigabyte B450 AORUS M?

Cause its reasonable and good, or you can get the Pro 4 instead with 5 2600(x). Yeah it's bad not really worth it

2 hours ago, Oalei said:

Just get a 1tb ssd if you want to spend 70000 or 240/250/256ssd the price Isnt that much different. I would personally go for 3-6tb HDD so I don't have to spend more on HDD and go ssd. Yeah it's better 

Due to budget, I'm planning to increase data storage in future.

37 minutes ago, Prasad001 said:

Due to budget, I'm planning to increase data storage in future.

Well you build what you need thats why you ask I suppose.

1 hour ago, Oalei said:

Well you build what you need thats why you ask I suppose.

Yes Oalei..Reason I'm not pushing budget to it's limit.. because I'm thinking about new monitor. So I have to think about saving some money.